Friday, January 4, 2013

Meds are DONE

The last dose of bactrum was given this evening, so now we wait to see what the reculture yields.  I'm not super optimistic about this one because of the battles over the last 2 weeks, so we'll see what our next steps will be.

In the meantime, we've been having some fun around the house, and Judith's been parroting everything we say (literally - this was quite obvious on New Year's day when she echoed "Oh shit!" seconds after my mom said it).  She is absolutely obsessed with the dogs, and is constantly laying her head on them to give them hugs and asking for "tisses" (kisses).  Lady has been getting a few extra workouts since Judith started chasing her, and especially loves when Judith leaves smaller toys laying around so she can steal them, bringing them to me to throw, and instead having them confiscated so they don't get littered with teeth marks.

I also started thinking about some "upgrades" we could make in the living room, mainly in terms of toy storage, and to give Judith an area to do activities.  Once the tree is down, I want to get a storage system to put her toys in so we can be a little more organized, and also so I can weed through stuff that she doesn't play with anymore or is too young for her.  There's a very nice storage system at Ikea that I want to get, and this will give me an excuse to finally make a trip to that store so I can say that I've been to one!  The other thing that's catching my eye is a toddler table and chair set.  There are 2 options that I like, and both would make a nice addition to our main room (in place of the Pack-n-Play).  It's giving me something positive to look forward to, and I can't wait to hopefully set this in motion soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment