I can't believe we're halfway to 3! We're fortunate that Judith is doing well right now, and she's been relatively healthy over the last 6 months with the exception of those 2 respiratory infections and the double ear infection.
2.5 Year Stats and Other Interesting Things
Weight: 25 lbs, 8 oz
Height: about 34"
Clothing Size: Mostly 24m/2T, but 18m tops still fit.
Diaper Size: 4, getting ready to move to 5.
Eyes: primarily brown, with some blue flecks mixed in
Hair: light brown with reddish gold mixed in. It's also starting to curl!
Likes: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sofia the First, Little Einsteins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Phineas & Ferb, Sesame Street (Old School), reading, coloring, music, playing with the dogs, water/baths, bubbles, talking, vegetables, pizza, pastas
Dislikes: unfamiliar medical workers, medical procedures, being told "no," most meats, heat/humidity, getting really dirty, diaper changes, smiling for pictures
* Judith is adjusting well to the new church!
* She's starting to be a little more cooperative during doctor appointments.
* She was discharged from Early Intervention early! She's catching up nicely with speech, and is starting to speak in longer sentences!
* Judith knows all of her capital letters, some of the lower case letters, can count from 1-12, knows many shapes, and is starting to learn her colors.
* She is enjoying the rides at Hersheypark.
* She gets along really well with Buster and Lady, and is getting much better with respecting them and their space! She loves dogs in general, but is a little leery of big dogs since she's not used to them.
Happy 2.5 years, Judith!