Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I'm a little late, but from our family to yours, we want to wish you a very merry Christmas!  I hope you all had a wonderful day!

Our Christmas, while typically chaotic, was very nice.  The church looked absolutely gorgeous with all of the trees and poinsettias set up, and I was pleased that Judith was really good during the service!  She was also relatively well behaved yesterday, and enjoyed opening all of her presents.  She's been having a blast playing with them today while I work on catching up on some of the house work that I let slide the past couple of days.  Hooray for distractions!

Of course we're very grateful and counting our blessings that Judith is doing well with her disease right now.  That is probably the best Christmas present we can get.



It's rare that I get a picture with Judith since I'm usually the one behind the camera, but thanks to a friend, I was able to get a great shot of the 2 of us on Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment