Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

As much as I love Christmas, Easter is hands down my favorite festival of the church year.  It's been a few years since I've been able to go to services for the entire 3 days and then Easter Sunday, and it's going to be a few more until Judith's old enough to sit quietly through them, but I can't wait to get back into the swing of going.

Our services were absolutely fantastic: our pastor had a really, really good sermon, and the music was really good as well.  Being raised in a high Lutheran church, it was really refreshing to have the high liturgy again!  Judith was on her best behavior (something I always celebrate because some weeks it's really dicey) and didn't create a huge ruckus.


Christ is risen, He is risen indeed!  Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment