Friday, August 1, 2014

Birthday Boy!

Today Buster is 9! He is handling his senior years very well. I'd say he is slowing down with age, but considering this is the pup who takes laziness to a new level, it's impossible to tell if he really is slowing down! He still loves to snuggle, burrow under any and all blankets, and Ned's to know that his Lady is happy. Buster has a soft spot for Judith... when she has food. The rest of the time he tends to ignore her, choosing instead to claim the sunbeam coming in through the windows or to claim the coveted spot on the couch next to me.

One thing that I did notice is that he tends to follow me around the house more than usual. In the past, he was ok being in another room while I was working in another, but now I know to expect my little shadow to make an appearance if I'm gone for more than a few minutes.

Buster certainly has his quirks, but he has his hilarious moments as well, and he helps keep things interesting.

Happy birthday, Buster!

No comments:

Post a Comment