Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dogs

Our two lovely BTs are very well fed these days.  Not that they didn't eat well before, but the extra handouts are definitely a regular occurrence anymore.

Judith has figured out how to feed the dogs, and I have to be extra careful what I give her now so I can be sure Buster & Lady don't eat something that could be poisonous/toxic.  I knew this day was coming.  Judith actually looks for them, will hold something out and babble or laugh at them, then proceed to eat it herself.  I'm not wild about her teasing them, and try redirecting her.  After a couple rounds of this game, she proceeds to either throw food over the side of the high chair to the floor (Buster's always first in line for handouts - he's such a foodie), or will hold the food and dangle her hand over the side where the dogs lick the food out of her grasp.

She thinks this is the most hilarious thing in the world.

I'm just glad she's feeling better and is back to her normal antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment