Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Fall!

Happy fall, everyone!

This is one of my favorite seasons - I love sweater weather, and it always takes me back to my high school days of marching band and football games in the crisp weather.  Plus I'm excited for Judith to experience the changing and falling leaves for the first time!

I can't wait for the leaves to change and come down so I can let her explore.  Of course that probably means they'll end up in her mouth (gross), so we'll have to keep a close eye on her.

It's a shame that it doesn't really feel like fall today.  It's very rainy, and while the air temps are comfortable, the humidity is ridiculous.  Who would've thought that Judith would be in a summer romper and I would be wearing shorts today?  She has some adorable onesies and pants that I want to keep dressing her in (we got an early start last week when it was so cool out, and she looked adorable!).  Plus I'm regretting taking the air conditioners out last weekend; if we had left them in, I wouldn't be as concerned about Judith losing more salt than she would be otherwise.  I'm hoping the humidity goes away after this weekend and the cooler temperatures come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment