Monday, January 23, 2012

Ouch

There has to be a better way to accomplish things while we're waiting for miss peanut to gain more weight.

I'm talking about her CPT.  Doing this stuff manually is driving me insane!  On top of the incessant escape tactics Judith keeps trying, she is now biting my arms during therapies.  The only time she doesn't do this?  When she's completely sound asleep... at about 8:30 at night.  It's so damned easy to do it then, for obvious reasons, but any time she's awake it's an all-out battle.

I am at my wit's end trying to figure out new ways to keep her occupied for the entire 24 minutes it takes us to do her CPT.  Toys to chew on are boring her.  The dogs and the Weather Channel don't even entertain her anymore.

I don't know why I'm surprised by this.  She's mobile, she wants to explore as much as she can, and getting the junk clapped out of her lungs twice daily is old news.  She's acting like a typical toddler with the attention span of a dust mite, and that's normal.  The welts on my arms from her biting me are declaring another theory though.

For the sake of my skin, these last 4 lbs. can't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment